Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Beacon Roofing Supply fell 68 cents (-2.7%) to $24.10 on average volume. Throughout the day, 464,563 shares of Beacon Roofing Supply exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 462,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $23.76-$25.01 after having opened the day at $24.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.78. Other company's within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: SinoHub (SIHI), down 11.1%, Westinghouse Solar (WEST), down 7.5%, DXP (DXPE), down 5.7%, and Edgen Group Inc Class A (EDG), down 4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Beacon Roofing Supply Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about BECN
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV