Sally Beauty Holdings Inc (SBH): Today's Featured Specialty Retail Loser
Sally Beauty Holdings (SBH) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Sally Beauty Holdings fell 21 cents (-0.8%) to $26.39 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.4 million shares of Sally Beauty Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $25.98-$26.82 after having opened the day at $26.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.60. Other company's within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: Lentuo International (LAS), down 8.4%, Bluefly (BFLY), down 7.5%, Mecox Lane (MCOX), down 4.2%, and Sport Chalet (SPCHA), down 4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Sally Beauty Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV