Ryanair Holdings (RYAAY) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Ryanair Holdings fell 49 cents (-1.6%) to $30.20 on average volume. Throughout the day, 293,678 shares of Ryanair Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 269,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $29.94-$30.67 after having opened the day at $30.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.69. Other company's within the Services sector that declined today were: NTN Buzztime (NTN), down 11.9%, SinoHub (SIHI), down 11.1%, Inuvo (INUV), down 10.4%, and Corinthian Colleges (COCO), down 8.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Ryanair Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about RYAAY
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV