McDermott International (MDR) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, McDermott International fell 5 cents (-0.5%) to $9.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.3 million shares of McDermott International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.9 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $9.77-$10 after having opened the day at $9.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $9.95. Other company's within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Cementos Pacasmayo SAA ADR (CPAC), down 3.4%, Sterling Construction Company (STRL), down 2.7%, MasTec (MTZ), down 2%, and China Advanced Construction Materials Group (CADC), down 1.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full McDermott International Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about MDR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV