Dover Corporation (DOV): Today's Featured Industrial Goods Loser
Dover Corporation (DOV) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Dover Corporation fell 46 cents (-0.9%) to $51.86 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.8 million shares of Dover Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.25-$52.37 after having opened the day at $52.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.32. Other company's within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Ecotality (ECTY), down 11.7%, JinkoSolar (JKS), down 11.4%, Aerosonic Corporation (AIM), down 9.6%, and Valence Technology (VLNC), down 9.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Dover Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV