Waters Corporation (WAT): Today's Featured Health Care Loser
Waters Corporation (WAT) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Waters Corporation fell $1.69 (-2.1%) to $77.83 on average volume. Throughout the day, 928,491 shares of Waters Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 870,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $77.45-$79.66 after having opened the day at $79.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.52. Other company's within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Prima Biomed Ltd. ADR (PBMD), down 22.1%, Telik (TELK), down 20.3%, Medgenics (MDGN), down 11.8%, and Graymark Healthcare (GRMH), down 11.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Waters Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV