Canon (CAJ) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Canon fell 63 cents (-1.6%) to $38.62 on average volume. Throughout the day, 431,347 shares of Canon exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 329,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $38.46-$39.01 after having opened the day at $38.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.25. Other company's within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Cobra Electronics Corporation (COBR), down 4.3%, Furniture Brands International (FBN), down 4.3%, Virco Manufacturing Corporation (VIRC), down 3.5%, and Sealy (ZZ), down 3.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Canon Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about CAJ
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV