About EQT Midstream Partners:
EQT Midstream Partners, LP is a growth-oriented master limited partnership formed by EQT Corporation to own, operate, acquire and develop midstream assets in the Appalachian basin. We provide midstream services to EQT Corporation and third-party companies through our two primary assets: Equitrans Transmission and Storage System, and Equitrans Gathering System. We have a 700 mile FERC-regulated, interstate pipeline system and more than 2,100 miles of FERC-regulated, low-pressure gathering lines.
Disclosures in this press release contain certain forward-looking statements. Statements that do not relate strictly to historical or current facts are forward-looking. These statements involve risks and uncertainties including, among others that our business plans may change as circumstances warrant and securities of the Partnership may not ultimately be offered to the public because of general market conditions or other factors.Accordingly, investors should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements as a prediction of actual results.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV