MINNEAPOLIS, June 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced that Paula Peden has been named General Manager of WUCW-TV (CW 23) in the Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota market. The announcement was made by Steve Marks, Chief Operating Officer of Sinclair's television group.
In making the announcement, Mr. Marks said, "We are excited to have Paula lead WUCW. She is a results-driven leader with experience in creating high-performance teams."
"I am proud to join the team of professionals at the CW Twin Cities," commented Paula Peden. "I look forward to broadening the station's level of engagement with its viewers and customers through WUCW's array of competitive programs and digital interactive products."Ms. Peden most recently served as Chief Operating Officer of Una Vez Mas, Azteca America's largest television affiliate. Prior to that and from 1996, she held various sales management roles for Univision Communications, including Senior VP of National Sales and National Sales Manager. In addition and prior to 1996, Ms. Peden held broadcast positions including Director of New Business Development and Account Executive. Ms. Peden received a Bachelor of Arts degree in English and Speech Communications from the University of Pittsburgh and a Masters of Arts in Speech Communications from the Pennsylvania State University. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., one of the largest and most diversified television broadcasting companies, owns and operates, programs or provides sales services to 74 television stations in 45 markets. Sinclair's television group is affiliated with all major networks and reaches approximately 26% of all U.S. television households. For more information, please visit Sinclair's website at www.sbgi.net. SOURCE Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV