CLEVELAND, June 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. (Nasdaq: PKOH) today announced that W. Scott Emerick has been appointed Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, effective July 1, 2012.
Prior to joining ParkOhio, Mr. Emerick, 48, served as Corporate Controller of The Lubrizol Corporation, a global specialty chemical company, from 2004 to 2011. Mr. Emerick previously served as Director of Finance of Noveon, Inc., a specialty chemical company, from 2003 to 2004, and as Noveon's Director of Accounting and External Financial Reporting from 2001 to 2003. From 1997 to 2001, Mr. Emerick was the Director of Finance and Corporate Controller of Flexalloy Inc., a distributor and provider of vendor managed inventory services for the fastener market. Prior to joining Flexalloy, he spent 7 years with the accounting firm Ernst & Young as a member of its Accounting and Audit Team. Mr. Emerick received his B.S. from The University of Akron and is a certified public accountant.
"We are pleased to have Scott join our executive team," said Edward F. Crawford, Chairman and CEO. "We gain a proven executive who knows how to build a team and develop talent as we continue to grow and expand both domestically and internationally."
ParkOhio is a leading provider of supply management services and a manufacturer of highly engineered products. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, the Company operates 31 manufacturing sites and 44 supply chain logistics facilities.SOURCE Park-Ohio Holdings Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV