Vanguard Natural Resources, LLC ("Vanguard" or “Company”) (NYSE:VNR) today announced that Scott W. Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate on a panel discussion at the 2012 Louisiana Energy Conference to be held in New Orleans, Louisiana on Thursday, June 28, at 3:45 p.m. Central Time. The presentation slides will be available on Thursday, June 28, 2012 on Vanguard’s website under Presentations on the Investor Relations tab at www.vnrllc.com.
About Vanguard Natural Resources, LLC
Vanguard Natural Resources, LLC is a publicly traded limited liability company focused on the acquisition, production and development of oil and natural gas properties. The Company’s assets consist primarily of producing and non-producing oil and natural gas reserves located in the Permian Basin in West Texas and New Mexico, the Big Horn Basin in Wyoming and Montana, South Texas, the Williston Basin in North Dakota and Montana, Mississippi and the Arkoma Basin in Arkansas and Oklahoma. More information on Vanguard can be found at www.vnrllc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV