- Chadwick, Washington, Moriarty, Elmore & Bunn, P.C., a law firm concentrating its real estate practice in the representation of condominium associations, property owners associations and other common interest communities, has leased 17,640 square-feet under a multi-year lease term.
- A. J. Dwoskin & Associates, a commercial and residential real estate development and management company, relocating its corporate office to Three Flint Hill, signed a ten year lease for 14,300 square-feet.
- Stratford University, a private educational institution that offers associates, bachelor’s and master’s degrees, will occupy 14,312 square-feet for eight years.
- Ameriprise Financial, a leading financial services company, is relocating its Hunters Branch office to Three Flint Hill and will occupy 3,056 square-feet for eight years.
First Potomac Realty Trust Signs Four New Leases At Three Flint Hill Office Building In Fairfax County, Virginia
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts