HOUSTON, June 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CARBO Ceramics Inc. (NYSE: CRR) announced that it plans to release earnings results for the second quarter 2012 on July 26, 2012, and will host a conference call at 10:00 a.m. Central Time ( 11:00 a.m. Eastern) that day. Gary Kolstad, President and CEO, and Ernesto Bautista, III, Vice President and CFO will host the call.
To participate in the teleconference, investors in the U.S. and Canada should dial 1-855-219-9393 at least 10 minutes before the start time and reference conference number 94036794. International callers outside of North America should dial 1-702-696-4996. The conference call also can be accessed by visiting the company's website, www.carboceramics.com.
A replay of the earnings conference call will be available through August 9th, 2012, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time, on the company's website two hours after the end of the conference. To access the replay from the U.S. and Canada please dial 1-855-859-2056; international callers outside North America please dial 1-404-537-3406. Please reference conference number 94036794. Participants will be required to state their name and company name to gain access to the call. Interested parties may also access the MP3 audio file of the earnings conference call as it will be available on the company's website approximately two hours after the end of the call.CARBO is the world's largest supplier of ceramic proppant for fracturing oil and gas wells, and a major supplier of resin-coated sand proppant; the provider of the world's most widely used fracture simulation software; and a provider of fracture design and consulting services. The Company also provides a broad range of technologies for spill prevention, containment and countermeasures, along with geotechnical monitoring.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV