Natural Resources Partners L.P Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (NRP)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Natural Resources Partners L.P (NYSE:NRP) hit a new 52-week low Tuesday as it is currently trading at $21.94, below its previous 52-week low of $22.25 with 206,568 shares traded as of 3:30 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 219,200 shares over the past 30 days. Natural Resources Partners L.P has a market cap of $2.4 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and metals & mining industry. Shares are down 16.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Natural Resource Partners L.P., through its subsidiaries, engages in the ownership and management of coal properties in Appalachia, the Illinois Basin, and the western United States, as well as lignite reserves in the Gulf Coast region. The company has a P/E ratio of 45.3, above the average metals & mining industry P/E ratio of 41.2 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV