NEW YORK, June 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Eighty-five percent of building owners and operators globally depend on energy management to drive operational efficiency, according to a survey released today by Johnson Controls , global leader in delivering solutions that increase energy efficiency in buildings. This represents a 34-point increase in the last two years. Energy cost savings and financial incentives are leading this shift, but more than half say they are also looking to improve their public image and increase the value of their buildings.
Click here to view video, fact sheets and presentations about this story: http://www.multivu.com/players/English/55309-johnson-controls-2012-energy-efficiency-indicator-global-survey/
"Building owners are investing in energy efficiency because they recognize the financial payback," said Dave Myers, president of Johnson Controls, Building Efficiency. "This year's survey demonstrates there's a change underway. The mantra for commercial real estate owners used to be location, location, location – now it's becoming location, efficiency, location."
The 2012 Johnson Controls Energy Efficiency Indicator , a global survey of 3,500 building owners and operators, was released at the 23rd Annual North American Energy Efficiency Forum in Washington D.C.MEDIA CONTACTS: Sarah Zwicky firstname.lastname@example.org 414 524 6916 Monica Zimmer email@example.com+1 414-524-7654 Technical issues with the interactive media player? Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. SOURCE Johnson Controls
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV