Questar Stock Hits New 52-Week High (STR)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Questar (NYSE:STR) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $20.67, above its previous 52-week high of $20.65 with 654,770 shares traded as of 2:09 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 976,500 shares over the past 30 days. Questar has a market cap of $3.65 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are up 2.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Questar Corporation operates as an integrated natural gas company in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.2, below the average energy industry P/E ratio of 17.3 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV