NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Silicon Image (Nasdaq:SIMG) hit a new 52-week low Tuesday as it is currently trading at $4.07, below its previous 52-week low of $4.08 with 926,743 shares traded as of 1:30 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.3 million shares over the past 30 days. Silicon Image has a market cap of $368.8 million and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are down 5.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Silicon Image, Inc. provides wireless and wired connectivity solutions that enable the distribution and presentation of high-definition (HD) content for mobile, consumer electronics (CE), and personal computer (PC) markets.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about SIMG
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV