UMB Financial (UMBF) is a multi-bank holding company. UMB offers a range of banking and other financial services to its customers through its branches and offices in the states of Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, Illinois, Oklahoma, Arizona, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Indiana, Wisconsin, Utah, New Jersey and Massachusetts. This stock is trading up 1.2% at $49.45 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 231,000Average Volume: 199,755 Volume % Change: 75% >>7 Highest-Rated Small-Cap Bank Stocks From a technical perspective, UMBF is moving modestly higher here with above average volume. This move has pushed the stock into breakout territory, since UMBF has taken out some major near-term overhead resistance at $48.71 to $49.01 with high volume. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades as long as UMBF is trending above $48.71 to 449.01 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that hits near or above 199,755 shares as bullish. If we continue to see that action, then look for UMBF to trade north of $50 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV