RBC Bearings (ROLL) is an international manufacturer and marketer of engineered precision plain, roller and ball bearings. This stock is trading up 2.3% at $45.18 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 84,805Average Volume: 86,791 Volume % Change: 63% >>5 Rocket Stocks Worth Buying This Week From a technical perspective, RBC Bearings is moving modestly higher here as the stock bounces off some previous support at around $44. Volume so far today is gearing up to finish above its average action. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once ROLL moves back above its 50-day moving average of $45.58 with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above $45.58 with volume that's near or above 86,761 shares. If we get that action today or soon, then look for ROLL to possibly re-test and take out its June high of $47.94.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV