Rosetta Genomics (ROSG) develops and commercializes diagnostic tests based on microRNAs. This stock is trading up 6.8% at $12.55 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.5 millionAverage Volume: 1 million Volume % Change: 103% >>Hot Biotech Stocks Traded by Hedge Funds From a technical perspective, ROSG is ripping to the upside here with above-average volume. This move is quickly pushing ROSG within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once ROSG takes out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $13.38 to $17.35 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once ROSG sustains a move or close above those levels with volume that's near or above 1 million shares. I would look to get long once ROSG takes out $13.38 with volume, and then add above $17.35. If we get that action soon, then this stock could possibly re-test and take out its May high of $22.43. On the flipside, I would avoid ROSG or look for short-biased trades if it fails to trigger that move and then drops below some near-term support at $9.34 with heavy volume.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV