NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Robbins & Myers Inc. fell 6.4 percent to $38.64.
Arch Coal Inc. fell 5.7 percent to $5.50.
Midstates Petroleum Co. fell 5.3 percent to $9.64.Global Geophysical Services Inc. fell 5.2 percent to $5.69. Cellcom Israel Ltd. fell 4.9 percent to $5.97. Pilgrim's Pride Corp. fell 4.8 percent to $7.16. Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. fell 4.7 percent to $40.07. AMN Healthcare Services Inc. fell 4.3 percent to $5.55. NGL Energy Partners LP fell 4.2 percent to $22.50. Proto Labs Inc. fell 4.2 percent to $30.94.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV