Deutsche Bank’s Autobahn® Equity business today announced that TargetClose, its algorithm that seeks to match closing prices on the date of the trade, is now available in US markets. TargetClose was originally launched in Europe in 2008.
TargetClose is designed to project each day’s closing volume based on real-time and historical market data, continuously adapting to market conditions in order to minimize the trade’s deviation from the closing price on the date of the trade. TargetClose, underpinned by Autobahn technology, takes advantage of low latency models and participates in dark pools to improve performance.
“Deutsche Bank is pleased to provide US clients its highly configurable TargetClose algorithm,” said Jose Marques, Global Head of Electronic Equity Trading. “This enhancement to our US suite of Autobahn Equity products further demonstrates our commitment to delivering powerful liquidity products to clients.”
All Deutsche Bank’s algorithms are fully integrated with the Bank’s ultra-fast smart order router, which adapts the execution of trades to all available dark and displayed venues, based on the client's preference. The addition of TargetClose in the US is the latest enhancement in the Autobahn Equity product line. For more information please visit: https://autobahn.db.com/About Deutsche Bank Deutsche Bank is a leading global investment bank with a substantial private clients franchise. Its businesses are mutually reinforcing. A leader in Germany and Europe, the bank is continuously growing in North America, Asia and key emerging markets. With more than 100,000 employees in more than 70 countries, Deutsche Bank competes to be the leading global provider of financial solutions, creating lasting value for its clients, shareholders, people and the communities in which it operates. www.db.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV