Jackson National Life Insurance Company ® (Jackson) will serve as a platinum sponsor for the Alts Virtual Summit, a free, online conference created exclusively for advisors as an educational forum on alternative investing. The summit is designed to replicate the experience of a live conference, allowing attendees to explore the event in a virtual setting, including attending keynote presentations, visiting vendor booths and interacting with fellow attendees. The summit will be held from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern time on June 27.
“As a leading distributor of alternative investments in the annuity market, Jackson is proud to sponsor this unique Alts Virtual Summit,” said Clifford Jack, executive vice president and head of retail for Jackson. “Playing a dominant role in the alternative investments conference for advisors supports our commitment to providing financial professionals with the education, tools and resources they need to incorporate alternative asset classes and strategies into their practice.”
Although financial professionals continue to seek ways to incorporate alternatives within client portfolios, many are unclear on how to effectively utilize these asset classes. Jackson is dedicated to providing opportunities that support training and education for advisors, including hosting regional seminars and training programs, providing one-on-one support from one of the largest wholesaling forces in the annuity industry and enhancing online tools and resources.
Steven Young, vice president and portfolio manager for Jackson National Asset Management, LLC ®, will be a featured speaker in the “Alternative Investing in Today’s Asset Allocation Model” session, one of the six interactive panel discussions that will be available at the event. Each panel discussion has been approved for one CFP CE credit.Topics of the Alts Virtual Summit, produced by RIA Database and ETF Trends, Inc., include the following:
- The role alternatives can play in the global economy and markets in 2012 and beyond
- Expert guidance on portfolio construction methods
- Specific alternative strategies that present opportunities
- Alternative solutions and other innovative products and ideas
- Using alternatives to create growth in a portfolio
- Exploring critical alternative trends in 2012 and beyond
- Hedging portfolio risk using alternatives
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV