Furmanite Corporation (NYSE: FRM) today announced the promotion of three executives to senior leadership roles as part of the Company’s new, globally unified structure. Clint Jordan, Jay Goodyear and Chad Murray have been named Executive Vice Presidents, each with responsibility to lead one of the three key dimensions of the new world-wide organization.
The Company’s new organization, known internally as “The Orange Way”, is a three way global matrix which links Furmanite’s worldwide operations to accelerate global growth. Responsibilities for the three key dimensions of the new global matrix are as follows:
- Jordan will lead the geographical dimension of growth through Furmanite’s global network of Service Delivery Centers.
- Goodyear will lead the project execution and manufacturing dimension of growth through a global network of all Operations functions and resources.
- Murray will lead the services dimension of growth through a number of Service Line teams who will link the Company’s total global expertise and technology in each service offered by Furmanite.
All three Executives will be based in the Company’s Houston Headquarters and report to Joe Milliron, Furmanite’s President and Chief Operating Officer.
Clint Jordan joined Furmanite in 2006 as one of the key managers in the Flowserve GSG acquisition, and has 29 years of combined service with Furmanite and predecessor companies. During the past six years with Furmanite, Clint has served as a Regional Manager and Vice President of Operations for the Southeast United States, based in Saraland, Alabama. Clint was responsible for leading the transformation of a singular-service valve repair shop into a Service Delivery Center that currently delivers all of the Company’s core service offerings with significant overall revenue growth and expanded customer base.Jay Goodyear joined Furmanite in 2006 and brings with him over 28 years of industrial service experience to this new position. Since joining Furmanite, Jay has served as Vice President of Operations for the Central and Northeast United States as well as Canada. Leading the successful and profitable growth of these operations over recent years, Jay has a comprehensive understanding of how the Company’s different operational work processes must come together to deliver outstanding products and services to customers. Chad Murray joined Furmanite in 2006 and brings with him 16 years of industrial sales and service experience within the energy sector to this new position. Chad has served as Regional Sales Manager, Division Sales Manager and most recently Vice President of National Sales in the United States. Chad has been integral in leading national and global contract development, bringing new services to market and supporting new business development throughout the world. He brings a broad-based understanding of all of Furmanite’s service lines to this new role where he will actively lead and support their future growth. “I am very pleased to announce these first three key leadership appointments as we continue the re-alignment of our world-wide organization as one Global team,” said Joe Milliron. “This new structure will enable all 1,700 Furmanite Team Members to work together toward shared long-term growth objectives within clear global strategies and one Customer driven, company-wide culture.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV