As mobile system design cycles shorten, being able to verify product success in a timely manner is a crucial step in the process. Designing and manufacturing products right the first time shortens time-to-market and can give the competitive edge needed to capture market share. To help mobile designers achieve design success Fairchild Semiconductor (NYSE: FCS), a leading global supplier of high performance power and mobile products, has created the Global Mobile Resource Center (GMRC), offering mobile technology designers access to Fairchild’s technical experts that are able to provide compliance testing resources and diversified technology solutions.
Located in Shanghai, China, the center provides a personalized customer experience, with advanced capabilities for mobile device testing. Mobile designers now have a valuable option for their early-stage product designs. The GMRC engineering staff will conduct rigorous real-time testing for the design challenges facing high-speed signal, analog/digital audio and video, RF wireless communication, mobile power management and other mobile applications.
To see a video highlighting the benefits and features of the Center, please visit http://bcove.me/uql0w6ad.
“Working closely with our customers to develop practical solutions is central to everything we do at Fairchild," said Roger Luo, senior technical manager at Fairchild. “With an advanced testing facility and a staff of industry leading engineers, the GMRC gives our customers a competitive advantage.”Some of the testing offered by the Global Mobile Resource Center includes:
- Compliance testing of USB 2.0/3.0, HDMI™/ MHL™, MIPI®, and TDR testing
- Sequential logic analysis, ESD and mobile power measurement
- Analog/digital audio and video signal testing
- Emulator testing for mobile RF devices, basebands and IP data traffic flows, RF power and spectrum testing
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV