"Through these grant awards, Snyder's-Lance affirms its commitment to our community and its role as an important corporate citizen. The Foundation was delighted to partner with Snyder's-Lance to facilitate this exciting investment in our community," said Nikki DeVillers, Executive Director of the Center for Corporate Philanthropy at Foundation For The Carolinas.
Snyder's-Lance has a long history of supporting a variety of causes and organizations in both the Charlotte community and those communities where the company has operations. For more information on Snyder's-Lance's commitment to corporate responsibility, please visit www.snyderslance.com/community.
About Snyder's-Lance Snyder's-Lance, Inc., (Nasdaq-GS: LNCE) headquartered in Charlotte, NC, manufactures and markets snack foods throughout the United States and internationally. The Company's products include pretzels, sandwich crackers, potato chips, cookies, tortilla chips, restaurant style crackers, nuts and other snacks. Snyder's-Lance has manufacturing facilities in North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Iowa, Indiana, Georgia, Arizona, Massachusetts, Florida, Ohio, and Ontario, Canada. Products are sold under the Snyder's of Hanover, Lance, Krunchers!, Cape Cod, EatSmart Naturals, Jays, Grande, Tom's, Archway, O-Ke-Doke and Stella D'oro brand names along with a number of private label and third party brands. Products are distributed widely through grocery and mass merchandisers, convenience stores, club stores, food service outlets and other channels. LNCE-G
About Foundation For The CarolinasFoundation For The Carolinas is a nonprofit community foundation serving donors and a broad range of charitable purposes in North and South Carolina. With assets of more than $900 million, the Foundation encourages and makes possible philanthropic giving by individuals of all means to benefit their communities. Visit www.fftc.org.SOURCE Snyder's-Lance, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV