NII Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (NIHD)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- NII Holdings (Nasdaq:NIHD) hit a new 52-week low Tuesday as it is currently trading at $10.22, below its previous 52-week low of $10.27 with 274,858 shares traded as of 10:30 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 3.9 million shares over the past 30 days. NII has a market cap of $1.84 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are down 49.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. NII Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides wireless communication services under the Nextel brand name to businesses and individuals in Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, and Chile. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.5, equal to the average telecommunications industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV