NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Oriental Financial Group (NYSE:OFG) is tomorrow, June 27, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 6 cents per share. At a price of $10.15 as of 10:05 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.4%. The average volume for Oriental Financial Group has been 223,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Oriental Financial Group has a market cap of $411.4 million and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are down 16.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Oriental Financial Group Inc., a financial holding company, provides various banking and financial services primarily in Puerto Rico. It operates in three segments: Banking, Wealth Management, and Treasury. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.8, equal to the average banking industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about OFG
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV