NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for First Midwest Bancorp (Nasdaq:FMBI) is tomorrow, June 27, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of one cent per share. At a price of $10.30 as of 10:05 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.4%. The average volume for First Midwest has been 483,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. First Midwest has a market cap of $788.7 million and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are up 3.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for First Midwest Bank, which provides various commercial and retail banking services to individual, business, institutional, and governmental customers. It primarily engages in generating deposits and originating loans. The company has a P/E ratio of 29.2, equal to the average banking industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about FMBI
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV