NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Dr. Reddy Laboratories (NYSE:RDY) is tomorrow, June 27, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 21 cents per share. At a price of $28 as of 10:05 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.8%. The average volume for Dr. Reddy has been 255,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Dr. Reddy has a market cap of $4.7 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. Shares are down 5.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a pharmaceutical company worldwide. It operates in three segments: Pharmaceutical services and Active Ingredients (PSAI), Global Generics, and Proprietary Products. The company has a P/E ratio of 19, above the average drugs industry P/E ratio of 16.8 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about RDY
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV