NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Atlantic Power Corporation (NYSE:AT) is tomorrow, June 27, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 9 cents per share. At a price of $13.44 as of 10 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 8.3%. The average volume for Atlantic has been 373,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Atlantic has a market cap of $1.53 billion and is part of the utilities sector and utilities industry. Shares are down 5.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Atlantic Power Corporation operates as a power generation and infrastructure company with a portfolio of assets in the United States and Canada.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about AT
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV