Baytex Energy Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (BTE)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Baytex Energy (NYSE:BTE) is tomorrow, June 27, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 22 cents per share. At a price of $38.52 as of 9:59 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 6.5%. The average volume for Baytex Energy has been 324,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Baytex Energy has a market cap of $4.69 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are down 31% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Baytex Energy Corp., an oil and gas company, engages in the acquisition, development, and production of oil and natural gas in the western Canadian Sedimentary Basin and the United States. It offers heavy oil, light oil, and natural gas liquids. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.7, below the average energy industry P/E ratio of 17.8 and equal to the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV