TransCanada Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (TRP)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for TransCanada (NYSE:TRP) is tomorrow, June 27, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 45 cents per share. At a price of $40.79 as of 10 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 4.3%. The average volume for TransCanada has been 489,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. TransCanada has a market cap of $29.17 billion and is part of the utilities sector and utilities industry. Shares are down 5.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Transcanada Corporation operates as an energy infrastructure company in North America. The company operates in three segments: Natural Gas Pipelines, Oil Pipelines, and Energy. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.8, above the average utilities industry P/E ratio of 19.7 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV