Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. ( NYSE: DO) announced today that it will issue a press release and host a conference call and webcast related to its second quarter 2012 operating results on Thursday, July 19, 2012. The conference call and webcast will include a discussion by management regarding the Company’s results of operation as well as an operating overview. The call will begin at 9:00 a.m. CDT.
The news release and a live webcast of the conference call will be available online at the Company’s web site, www.diamondoffshore.com. The dial-in number to participate in this conference call is 800-247-9979. Those individuals calling from international locations may participate by dialing 973-321-1100. The conference ID number is 93863487.
A replay of the call will be available at www.diamondoffshore.com or by dialing 855-859-2056, or internationally, 404-537-3406. The telephone replay requires conference ID number 93863487 and will be available through July 31, 2012.
ABOUT DIAMOND OFFSHOREDiamond Offshore provides contract drilling services to the energy industry and is a leader in deepwater drilling. Diamond Offshore’s fleet of offshore drilling rigs consists of 32 semisubmersibles, seven jack-ups, and one drillship, in addition to four ultra-deepwater drillships currently under construction. For additional information and access to SEC filings, please visit the Company’s website at www.diamondoffshore.com. Diamond Offshore is a 50.4% owned subsidiary of Loews Corporation (NYSE: L).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV