NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Antares Pharma (Nasdaq:ATRS) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $3.84, above its previous 52-week high of $3.75 with 325,626 shares traded as of 9:40 a.m. ET. Average volume has been one million shares over the past 30 days. Antares has a market cap of $369.1 million and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. Shares are up 60.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Antares Pharma Inc., a pharmaceutical company, engages in the development and marketing of self-injection pharmaceutical products and technologies, and topical gel-based products.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about ATRS
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV