NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for BioMed Realty (NYSE:BMR) is tomorrow, June 27, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 22 cents per share. At a price of $17.87 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 4.8%. The average volume for BioMed has been 1.9 million shares per day over the past 30 days. BioMed has a market cap of $2.74 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are down 1.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. BioMed Realty Trust, Inc. operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT) that focuses on providing real estate to the life science industry in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 104.6, below the average real estate industry P/E ratio of 127.1 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about BMR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV