MeadWestvaco Corporation’s (NYSE: MWV) Board of Directors today declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.25 cents per common share. The payment of the dividend will be made on September 3, 2012, to shareholders of record at the close of business on August 1, 2012.
MeadWestvaco Corporation (NYSE: MWV), provides packaging solutions to
many of the world’s most-admired brands in the healthcare, beauty and
personal care, food, beverage, home and garden, and tobacco industries.
The company's businesses also include Specialty Chemicals, and the
Community Development and Land Management Group, which sustainably
manages the company’s land holdings to support its operations, and to
provide for conservation, recreation and development opportunities. With
15,000 employees worldwide, MWV operates in 30 countries and serves
customers in more than 100 nations. MWV manages all of its forestlands
in accordance with internationally recognized forest certification
standards, and has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World
Index for eight consecutive years. For more information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV