NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Douglas Emmett (NYSE:DEI) is tomorrow, June 27, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 15 cents per share. At a price of $21.86 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.7%. The average volume for Douglas Emmett has been 1.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Douglas Emmett has a market cap of $3.07 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are up 19.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Douglas Emmett, Inc., a real estate investment trust, owns and operates office and multifamily properties in California and Hawaii. As of December 31, 2007, the company's office portfolio consisted of 48 properties and multifamily portfolio consisted of nine properties. The company has a P/E ratio of 439.8, above the average real estate industry P/E ratio of 366.5 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about DEI
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV