San Juan Basin Royalty Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (SJT)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for San Juan Basin Royalty (NYSE:SJT) is tomorrow, June 27, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 7 cents per share. At a price of $14.10 as of 9:34 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 6%. The average volume for San Juan Basin Royalty has been 373,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. San Juan Basin Royalty has a market cap of $659 million and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are down 38.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. San Juan Basin Royalty Trust operates as an express trust. The company has a 75% net overriding royalty interest carved out of Burlington Resources Oil & Gas Company LP's oil and gas leasehold interests (the underlying properties) located in the San Juan Basin in northwestern New Mexico. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.2, above the average energy industry P/E ratio of 9.8 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV