Winthrop Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (FUR)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Winthrop Realty (NYSE:FUR) is tomorrow, June 27, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 16 cents per share. At a price of $11.92 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 5.4%. The average volume for Winthrop has been 120,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Winthrop has a market cap of $396.1 million and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are up 17.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Operates as a real estate investment trust, headquartered in Boston. As of Dec. 31, 2005, in addition to cash reserves and government securities, the trust primarily owned an office building, commonly referred to as Circle Tower, located in Indianapolis, IN and 16 triple-net lease properties. The company has a P/E ratio of 44.4, above the average real estate industry P/E ratio of 42.8 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV