Progressive Waste Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (BIN)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Progressive Waste Solutions (NYSE:BIN) is tomorrow, June 27, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 14 cents per share. At a price of $18.83 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3%. The average volume for Progressive Waste has been 261,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Progressive Waste has a market cap of $2.22 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and materials & construction industry. Shares are down 4.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Progressive Waste Solutions Ltd. operates as a vertically integrated waste management company in North America. The company provides non-hazardous solid waste collection, recycling, and disposal services to commercial, industrial, municipal, and residential customers in 12 U.S. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.1, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV