NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Acadia Realty (NYSE:AKR) is tomorrow, June 27, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 18 cents per share. At a price of $22.80 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.2%. The average volume for Acadia has been 318,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Acadia has a market cap of $998.8 million and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are up 13% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Acadia Realty Trust, a real estate investment trust (REIT), engages primarily in the ownership, acquisition, redevelopment, and management of retail properties in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 58.4, above the average real estate industry P/E ratio of 19.8 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about AKR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV