RLJ Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (RLJ)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for RLJ Lodging (NYSE:RLJ) is tomorrow, June 27, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 17 cents per share. At a price of $17.47 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.8%. The average volume for RLJ has been 406,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. RLJ has a market cap of $1.84 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are up 3.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. RLJ Lodging Trust is an independent equity real estate investment trust. The firm also manages real estate funds. It invests in the real estate markets of the United States. The firm primarily invests in premium-branded, focused service, and compact full-service hotels.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV