NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Granite Construction (NYSE:GVA) is tomorrow, June 27, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 13 cents per share. At a price of $23.17 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.2%. The average volume for Granite Construction has been 281,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Granite Construction has a market cap of $907.8 million and is part of the industrial goods sector and materials & construction industry. Shares are down 2.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Granite Construction Incorporated, through its subsidiaries, operates as a heavy civil contractor and a construction materials producer for public and private sector clients in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.8, below the average materials & construction industry P/E ratio of 19.1 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about GVA
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV