NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Ashford Hospitality (NYSE:AHT) is tomorrow, June 27, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 11 cents per share. At a price of $8.24 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 5.2%. The average volume for Ashford has been 656,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Ashford has a market cap of $575.1 million and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are up 2.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. is a publicly owned real estate investment trust. The firm engages in investment and management of properties in the hospitality industry. It invests in the real estate markets of the United States.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about AHT
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV