NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Wipro (NYSE:WIT) is tomorrow, June 27, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 7 cents per share. At a price of $8.65 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.3%. The average volume for Wipro has been 477,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Wipro has a market cap of $21.81 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are down 14.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Wipro Limited provides information technology (IT) products and services, and consumer care and lighting products primarily in India, the United States, and Europe. The company operates in four segments: IT Services, IT Products, Consumer Care and Lighting, and Other. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.7, below the average computer software & services industry P/E ratio of 19.9 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about WIT
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV