First American Financial Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (FAF)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for First American Financial (NYSE:FAF) is tomorrow, June 27, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 8 cents per share. At a price of $16.51 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.9%. The average volume for First American Financial has been 553,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. First American Financial has a market cap of $1.82 billion and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. Shares are up 35% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. First American Financial Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides financial services in the United States and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Title Insurance and Services, and Specialty Insurance. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.6, below the average insurance industry P/E ratio of 14.8 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV