NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Lincoln Electric Holdings (Nasdaq:LECO) is tomorrow, June 27, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 17 cents per share. At a price of $41.95 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.6%. The average volume for Lincoln Electric has been 374,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Lincoln Electric has a market cap of $3.58 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. Shares are up 6.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of welding, cutting, and brazing products worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.4, equal to the average industrial industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about LECO
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV