Corporate Office Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (OFC)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Corporate Office Properties (NYSE:OFC) is tomorrow, June 27, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 28 cents per share. At a price of $22.24 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 4.9%. The average volume for Corporate Office has been 611,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Corporate Office has a market cap of $1.61 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are up 4.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Owns, manages, leases, acquires and develops suburban office properties located in the Greater Washington DC and other markets. At Dec. 31, 2005, this self-managed real estate investment trust owned 165 operating office properties with 13.7 million rentable square feet and several land parcels.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV