NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Starwood Property (NYSE:STWD) is tomorrow, June 27, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 44 cents per share. At a price of $21.06 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 8.3%. The average volume for Starwood Property has been 1.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Starwood Property has a market cap of $2.46 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are up 14.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Starwood Property Trust, Inc. engages in originating, investing in, financing, and managing commercial mortgage loans, other commercial real estate debt investments, commercial mortgage-backed securities, and other commercial real estate-related debt investments. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.3, above the average real estate industry P/E ratio of 14 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about STWD
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV